Friday, August 15, 2008

but yo! we can do this!

Oh you wanna Sully up a joint?!

see you try to front, play games and try to play cool. You're a fraud! You say that I come too strong on a motherfucker, but hey, if you can't handle fear, then cease getting into scary situations and get yo weak ass out of my face. You say that I act like I am all that a bag of spicy nacho chips. Hey, check this out, if you are unable to handle the spice flavorunies, you too can put down the bag! Your bag of chips lacks flavor, but you have to hate on others. You claim to know bitches, but they never claim to know you, why is that? I can only guess, but I don't have fucking time to think about yo ass. In fact, it just pisses me off just even giving this a thought. But no worries, yo ass will pay for wasting my time writing this shit down, punk ass! Oh what else? oh yeah, what is up with you switching roles? This is ain't The Young and The Restless motherfucker! You ain't no star of da show. You just need to get yo motherfucking ass off the stage and quit holding those lines, because there ain't no motherfucking scene. But yo punk ass keep it up, there will be a scene of you and my foot up yo ass. And action! Cut! That was a great scene! And I won the Oscar for fucking you up, now what?

Oh, oh, yo girl is trying to fill yo head up with something to say. Yeah, let her make you think you can take me down. Get this homie, I will not only fuck you up, but get her in my room after I am done knocking you out. After I am done with her, she can go back to you and you two just going to have to get through yah heads: "I guess he ain't to be fucked with, what were we thinking?" See I like that scene. Oh, oh, you know everything about me now? Oh really, well since you know every motherfuckin' thing about me, did you know that I know how to fuck you up? Did you know that? Did you know that I can find a way to snatch yo ass up and knock you down? Oh you didn't know that! My bad!

Don't smile at me motherfucker, you need to brush them yellow curried ass teeth of yours in the first motherfucking place. You walk around like no one notices those bright hot lemon colored crowns of yours, youz a fool! And what is this bullshit? I have an attitude. No fuck-head Sully, its confidence. Oh you can't tell the difference between attitude and confidence. Hmm, I figured you wouldn't since you don't have any confidence in the first motherfucking place. I would explain the difference with yah, but you are waste of my time, bitach! Oh and other shit about me acting like I know everything. Sorry to interrupt your normal programming for this special news bulletin. This is not an act, I do know everything. Unlike, yo ass, I ain't go walking around not knowing shit, you stupid fuck!

So the next time, you wanna step to me with some bullshit, you best be in the know! I comes correct. Take that you fucking Sully!

La Legione di Resistenza

No comments: