Thursday, December 27, 2007

Man! Stop being foolish and Rise Up!

You have wasted my time with your complaints and your so-called lonely life. You think that just a few days is enough for me to listen on how you have not made any chances for change. You are idiot to think that life is supposed to be on hold while you try to score at every chance you get. Your thought of scoring is pathetic and you are a sore looser. You rather live life as a weak man. You wait on your knees thinking that she is going to compliment you for waiting for her as she spent all her time having fun, meeting new people, making love and shopping and there you were waiting for her just to see you! And guess what?! She will see you for what you are, Nothing! You have tried to limit my mind to thinking beyond the everyday norm.


You have failed trying to stop intelligent thoughts and intelligent people to speak freely. Your fear is getting the best of you. You wait at my door to only to hold a stop sign of free flowing thoughts to only to be trapped in your quest for stupidity and ignorance. Have you learned from all this time? Instead of asking yourself this question, you rather spend more time wondering about me and what might be my problems. You fool, I am in a place in this world where I have shown you time and time again, and yet, you stand there thinking that I will be there for you.

You think that you can persuade me to alter my path of enlightenment, travels and new ideas in order to walk down the unknown path, which you have created filled with uncertainties, lost trails and leading to no where.

Though, my words are harsh and direct. In the end, I have to thank you for you being you. You being you and you taking these routes in life help me to grown and learn. You help me create the theories and philosophies of stories of foolish ways of men like yourself. Before, I would have wasted my time and patience trying to help you, encouraging you to be a better man. Over time, I come to realize that you are incapable of being such person. Even with that thought, I must accept your reality and must limit my time with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the legion!!! I dont know if America is asleep, and are blind to the corporate divide and conquer strategy or has always chosen the "lazy ways" aka (I've got mine so Fuck the rest of YouZ) for the past 50 years, keep writting with passion, put the bug in people's ears they will listen and if they are awake enough, epiphanize, and start enjoying life or remain alseep. Either way you are being heard, at least, by the right people. When I get back I am going to cook you a great meal for your thoughts
Love ya,
Happy New Year,
Maggie :)