Friday, March 11, 2005

a different path...

Sometimes, I need a break from the world. Often I am asked what is wrong, why aren't smiling or why do you look so down? The truth is I want change in my life, I want change in life.


As many of my friends already know, I work the late night shift with my best friend, Nathan. And at times, we can get on each other's nerves, usually we don't have such problems, but with the cold snowy weather and the lack of indepth conversations, things have not been working out.

Suddenly, a change in pace came about from a good traveling buddy of ours named Justin. He has spent about two weeks with us and gave us a peace offering: living and traveling around Spain! So, we will leave our work and our boring lives and to leave for the sunny side of Europe-La EspaƱa! We really don't have any idea where we will live or work, we're just going....I know this is not the safest of ideas, but sometimes (and I will quote it from a cool cat named DB) "fuck it." I will face this fear as I will be traveling around with my buds, Nathan and Justin. Three guys just moving around, finding new adventures, places and women. Finally, I just realized that there's no need to worry "The journey has already begun."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
I love it. I love this semi-bio.
What is blogger? The rundown you provide was cool.
Sherri

La Legione di Resistenza said...

Thanks Sherri!